Nashville here I come...

Tonight I've got to finish organizing all the wedding stuff! Then, packing for the weekend...me and James will leave right after work tomorrow for Nashville! I'm super duper excited to get away for a few days and see the family...especially baby Marco :)



I got this book for James cousin Johna. This weekend I'll ask her to be my flower girl and give her this book and the pretty dress I made her!!! I'm sure she'll love it!!! This book though is super cute...I found it at Barnes and Noble and it even has a flower necklace with it. She's gonna be a cutie patootie in her poofy flower girl dress and her long blonde hair curled!

Now, making a mental list the only things I really have left to do are...

  • Find/Buy Wedding Dress
  • Order Bridesmaids Dresses
  • Decide and reserve tuxes
  • Choose wedding rings
  • Reserve Wedding Day Transportation
  • Make reservations at Pink Papaya
  • Buy Attendant Gifts
  • Order Wedding Invitations
  • Hire Videographer
  • Prepare a playlist for Reception
  • Make reservations for Rehearsal Dinner

Oh and so much more...thankfully most of these I won't have to do till months before the wedding so I have plenty of time!

Hope everyone has a good weekend. I'll post some pictures maybe on Monday of this weekend! :)

No comments: