Valentines Day

Tomorrow is Monday! Where did the weekend go? Well I can say I had a great weekend with the most amazing guy ever! Friday night was just so much fun and definitely "An evening of Romance"...as you know we got tickets for a Valentines event at our church. We got to have our portraits taken, ate lots of chocolate and well food period, and then we got to hear the most amazing song writer and singer I do believe I've ever heard...he's like Robin Thicke and Jack Johnson combined. I so got his new cd with just love songs he wrote for his wife...it'll definitely being playing at our wedding reception :). Here's a picture of him playing the piano and singing...

Ok so funny story that happened on Friday night after we got home. I brought in our "prize" that we got from the event so I could see what was in it...here's the picture of what it is....


So your probably first thinking what is it...well they were centerpeices at the dinner and only one couple got to take it home from each table...well our table gave it to us since we were the only ones engaged and everyone else was married....anyways...we thought candy was in the bag at the bottom...so we open it up and guess what it was...look below....


I was like...omg...no they didn't just give us a bag of rocks! Well James was like no its candy rock..."here try it Mary" well silly me put it in my mouth to find out it was "salt rock" ewwwwwwww I was so mad at him...haha...more of mad at myself for being so gullable. Haha...ok so ya it was kinda funny. Anyways, that was our Friday night :) !!!!

Well I hope everyones Valentines Day was as good as mine :)

No comments: