I need a redo...

Today was a gray Monday...lets do a recap. First, I was woken up (anyone that knows me KNOWS I'm a bear in the morning...especially if I'm woken up), it started to pour cats and dogs outside right when I had to go into work (which from my parking space to the door its equivalent to Egypt and back...hence the nickname of the parking lot called "Egypt"), then I had to deal with a persistent and rude recruiter at work, and THEN I get the wrath of not ONE but TWO people who were having a bad day and decided to take it out on me. Yeah...it was a GREAT day!

Thankfully, its getting better. My mom cooked me a yummy dinner and I'm in my pj's about to watch some of my favorite tv shows which include....

The Secret Life of the American Teenager


Jon and Kate plus 8

Some times all you need is to be at home to make you feel better...and after today
I can't imagine wanting to be anywhere else!!!

P.S. A little kindness goes a long ways!!!! You just never know what you do and say can reflect on someone else day.

No comments: