Monday Monday...

It feels like last Monday was yesterday...weird how fast things have been going lately. Like 230 something days till I get married...ya that's right I've lost count...haha. Anyways, the next few weeks are going to be super busy with road trips and going to see the future in laws but I'm going to try to start taking more pictures and posting...especially since I got the camera I had to have! Anyways, the next two nights are bible study nights so I won't be posting and then Thursday I'll be busy packing and getting ready to go to Oklahoma City...and that will be a fun trip...but it's a secret why I'm going...for now...until I get back when I post pictures you'll see why I went! :)

Anyways, just got home from the gym so I gotta hurry and take a shower and watch all my shows I got dvr'd tonight!!!

No comments: