I'm so freaking tired of being sick...ugh

Ok so I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and I found out that I have IBS...which explained a lot. So I got medicine for it and I felt great for like a week...then...I started getting the worst migraines you could ever imagine and they never ended and no matter how much medicine or what I took it never helped. Then, I realized it was probably this medicine I was taking...so I stopped taking it and now the migraines have stopped...only one problem...now my stomach hurts all the freaking time. I can't eat like anything without feeling like I'm gonna die...it SUCKS! However, looking on the bright side it does make loosing weight a lot easier :) .

Anyways, on a funner subject look at this super cute flower girl dress pattern I got and my Aunt Pam is gonna make for Johnna!!! I'm thinking I'll make the dress brown and have the ribbon be pink.

I still haven't decided on the catering menu...but I have plenty of time to decide. However, I do not have plenty of time to decide on our photography package. I still can't decide if I need more then 2 photographers and if I need/want a bridal session. Speaking of photographer...our engagement pictures are in...YAY!!!!!! We used Calotype for our engagement but we are using Thetford for the wedding...and well actually we are doing another set of engagement pictures with Thetford....I know I know...crazy crazy. No wonder I stress so much...haha.


I have like 8 days left till Valentines Day...and I still haven't come up with what I'm going to do for James. We are going to do the "The Evening of Romance" at the Church of Pinnacle Hills. It'll be on Friday (day before V-day) and they'll cater dinner and have Michael O'Brien singing so it should be a lot of fun. Last V-day I made James dinner and got him a book...and he went all out and got me a coach wallet, diamond ring, and my favorite wine. I don't think we'll be able to afford so much this year...haha...but I don't care if I get anything...I'll just be glad to spend the day with my sweetie pie :) .


No comments: