The fun and easy stuff...

So the picture you see above is the Pink Papaya Bridal Suite that I'm reserving for me and my girls the day of the wedding. The actual wedding day is going to be packed full of activities and pampering. The night before we will all be staying at the Embassy Suites and having one last girls sleepover. Then we'll get up and head over to Pink Papaya to have manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, and then of course hair and makeup. I've found the cutest matching terry clothe pants and hoodies for all of us also to wear the day of the wedding. I've been thinking of what gifts to give my girls...and here are some of the gifts...

I definitely LOVE these sterling silver bracelets!

Compact mirrors with there initials

Monogrammed jewelry bags...I was thinking these would be great to give and have their wedding day jewelry in them.

Engraved key chains



I love these bags!!! I figure I can get these and stuff them with all the goodies and gifts.



Lastly, these are adorable monogrammed photo albums.


I love how all the gifts are personalized. I'm big on monogramming! So this part of the wedding planning is EASY and FUN. I love giving gifts!!! James thinks I'm going a little over board...haha...but I just want my bridesmaids to have a fun day and I want them to know how special they are to me and what good friends they are. I think James is going to give his groomsmen engraved flasks or something like that.

Anyways, enough about wedding stuff. I'm home sick today...I have had a horrible migraine since Tuesday and it gets worst at night which is causing me to have sleepless nights. I'm going to the Doctor this week so hopefully she can tell me whats wrong with me. If its not my stomach its my head. I've been losing weight....and just haven't felt good lately. Thankfully, our power and cable just came on this morning!!!

No comments: