Ready Ready for this weekend!!!!!

Last night was such a good night...me and James went to Guido's and ate an "Uncle Vinnie's" pizza :) ! Went to the mall to do a little browsing and shopping. Then we went to his apartment and watched NCIS with his cousin Paul and his girlfriend Anna...where Mary fell asleep...haha.
Anyways....I'm super duper excited about this weekend!!!!! Leave work early, take a little road trip, stay at cool modern hotel, and then Saturday I'll be .....well you'll just have to wait and see! Oh and no it has NOTHING to do with the wedding.

Speaking of wedding...I haven't really said much about that lately. Nothing really new...I did do some shopping today for the reception decor and I'm excited that I can say the total was less then $1500 from linens to flowers. Very very proud of myself!!! Here's some of the items...


APOTHECARY JARS
(To place candy in for the favors)





Its going to look something like this except different colors!


Then here's my centerpeices...I love these 28" trumphet vases!


I'll have tons of these small votive candle holders and these tall votive's.


It'll probably look like this with all the candles...which is my goal :)




No comments: