Happy Early Valentines Day!!!!! :)

Today was a great day at work...it went fast...haha. Which is always good when your at work. Every day I thank God for such a great paying job where I get to sit behind a desk all day :). Recently, Walmart laid off more then 700 people here locally and it just makes me even more thankful for my job.

Anyways, after work I met my mom at the mall to shop for a dress to wear tomorrow night. Now, I was very excited to go shopping since I haven't been in forever since we've been saving so much for the wedding. So would you believe I couldn't find ONE dress??? Like seriously...only a few stores had dresses out. Then, the stores that did have dresses I just didn't find anything I liked. So I guess I'll just wear something I already own...sad shopping trip...not one purchase...not even shoes. After that trip I was feeling a little down so I stopped by James real quick and pouted with my face buried in my hands. Then, I hear him saying, "sweetie whats wrong...look at me..." and to my surprise my sweetie pie is standing with 3 things in his hand...and what were they....


A dozen red roses

The biggest balloon I've ever seen...

and the sweetest card and note


I have to admit that I do have probably one of the most sweetest guys out there. He writes the most sweetest notes that are straight from the heart. He's so good to me and he makes me feel so special. I'm such a lucky girl :) !!!!


No comments: