Sorry long over due...

So I'm a little behind on my blogging...busy busy....but anyways...I had a great weekend in Oklahoma City!!! First night we checked into the Hyatt...which was super cool...its all modern and self check in and out. Here's some pictures of our room...

42 inch plasma tv :)


Seriously the most comfortable bed I've slept in...

Then, after we checked in to the hotel we ventured out to get dinner. Our hotel staff recommended Mama Rojo's...and OMG...it was the BEST Mexican restaurant I've EVER ate at!!! Not only was the food great but just look at what is sits on...




Me and Lori :) (We got a little bored waiting almost an hour to get seated at this place)
But, I would say the best thing was there signature drink! It was like a mix of margarita and a sangria! Yummo!

I seriously don't think I ever was so full in my life...haha. So once we got back to the hotel I was exhausted and ready for bed...especially since we have to get up at like 4am. Now the reason is....well its the whole reason for the trip...and it was.....

That's right!!!!! Biggest Loser casting calls in Oklahoma City! Now, we had stand in line SEVEN hours in 30 degree windy weather to just get an interview...and it was so worth it! The casting call was held at Toby Keith's Bar and Grill...

After standing in line for seven hours this was the best thing I saw ALL day...
THE FRONT DOOR!!!!

Apparently I wasn't fat enough so I didn't get picked but the experience itself was fun and just to get away for the weekend :) I had a blast!!! After we finished at having our interview me and Lori went to the Cheesecake Factory :)

I got the Key Lime Cheesecake!!! :)


Anyways, I've also been busy sewing...yup that's right...sewing. I'm starting to make these little dresses with hair bows to sale. I was asked today at work if there was anything I can't do...haha. I am totally going to be the best mom! Lol

Look how cute...


As you can see its been busy the last few days. This upcoming weekend will be just as busy since me and James are going to Little Rock to celebrate my best friends birthday and then off to Nashville to spend some time with the future in-laws. Also, James got TWO part time jobs yesterday and I couldn't be more proud and thankful of what a hard worker he is...and all for me to have the wedding of my dreams. I love him so much!!! God is GOOD!

No comments: