Don't take anything for granted...

Every day I think to myself how blessed I am to have an amazing man in my life. He's sweet, caring, strong, loving, gentle, kind and a man of God...should I go on? I can't even begin to say enough good things about him and the best thing of all is that I am going to marry him and he chose ME!!! I love everything about him...especially the way he makes me feel about myself...oh and his extremely goofy personality....
Hahaha...he's probably going to kill me for putting this picture on here...but this is typical James...playing around and being goofy (I'm trying to be serious taking Christmas pictures but as you can see he's not wanting to take pictures). Anyways, one of my very best friends thats newly engaged called me today crying because her relationship has ended with her fiance. My heart feels for her...I can't imagine what pain she is in right now. Then, with Kelly's prayer blog and the long list of women praying for a godly spouse I feel so blessed to have found my "soul mate" and better yet the guy I've prayed for and my mom has prayed for since I was a little girl. I love the fact that I have NO doubts about marrying James and its even better being told by your family that he's the one for you. So many people out there are in relationships and marriages that are failing and they are unhappy in. I'm so joyful and happy to be marrying a man that everyday I wake up and love him more and more and can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with him. God is GOOD!

No comments: