Time is running out...

So V-day is in like 3 days...and I still haven't gotten my sweetie pie anything. I have some really good ideas but not the cash to back it...haha. I had something planned but it fell through...now the clock is clicking and I'm scrambled. I know its not THAT big of a deal but I really want to do something or get something special for him. I'm super excited for Friday though...I'm going shopping tonight to get a dress and everything.

Last night was another great bible study with the girls. I am beginning to love the book of Esther. Last night Beth went into talking about how God has his OWN timing for everything...He's not on our clock or calender but on His own. Something that as Christians we all know but sometimes we just need it to be drilled in our head :) . Tonight, I'm going to a bible study at FBC of Springdale I've never been to. One of my friends dad teaches the class and its over the book of Romans so I'm sure it'll be good.

Anyways, I better run...gotta get back to work............

No comments: