Praise Him!

Well I thought I would make a quick post since its pretty slow at work right now. So I have a HUGE praise this week...me and James have been praying so hard the past few months for God to help us provide the money for all the wedding costs and praise God this week we've been blessed with extra money from part time jobs, family, and misc. extras. Last night we received a very nice gift from a family member and we are amazed how good God is to us! Thank you God!
Anyways, me and James are going out on a date tonight and I'm excited to see him! Then, I'm so pumped about my little weekend adventure :) !!!! Oklahoma City here I come......!!!!!!!!!!
Check back this weekend for pictures!!!!!!! :)
So turn to God! Give up your sins, and you will be forgiven. Then that time will come when the Lord will give you fresh strength. He will send you Jesus, his chosen Messiah. Acts 3:19-20

No comments: