Choices Choices Choices....

I have finally admitted to myself that I cannot make any decisions on the catering menu for the wedding. I've read and looked through the choices probably more times then I can count...and each one looks great...so how can I decide??? It all goes back to me wanting the PERFECT wedding...which is so unrealistic b/c no matter how much planning and preparation I put into this there will be SOMETHING that messes up or isn't perfect. So I just need to pick one...better yet I'm letting James pick it...and I'm not going to think about it again...b/c I CANNOT decide and if I do I'll change my mind a few million times after to something else...haha.

So what has James chosen....

  • Anti-Pasto Platter (An array of artichoke hearts, marinated mushrooms, queen stuffed olives, black olives, fresh mozzarella, feta cheese, proscuitto ham, petite corn on the cob and pepperoncini peppers, served with Focaccia bread).
  • Chicken pasta primavera
  • Jumbo mushroom caps stuffed with seasoned sausage
  • Deviled eggs
  • Beef tenderloin, roasted red pepper and capers served with garlic crostinis
  • Seasonal fresh fruit favorites served with creamy yogurt dip in a carved pineapple half.

Sooo how does that sound? Yummo??? Haha...well don't be surprised if you come to the wedding and none of that is on the menu...b/c knowing Princess Mar Mar she'll change her mind and not let James decide.

BTW I'm feeling much nicer today...all b/c its FRIDAY...this week has been horrible with the ice/snow and not having power...and then having to come to work and deal with mean rude truck drivers.

No comments: