I LOST 6 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited to announce I've lost six pounds since last Friday! I can tell you I've cut calories and worked my butt off the past week to lose that six pounds.
So this is what I've loss so far....


Isn't that gross??? ugh....


So I thought I would post some of my favorite breakfasts, lunches/dinners, and desserts that have helped me obtain this goal so far....



Here is just a few things that are my favorite low calorie things...but now days you wouldn't believe all the things they have out there. Food is a big role in losing weight but the biggest factor is the exercising and I will definitely go over what I do daily once I get a routine down. I can tell you though I've been exercising 2-3 hours a day...which is a TON!!! I have no life :)
Or I'm just extremely motivated to be at my ideal weight for my wedding day!!!

No comments: