The Bachelor Pad...

So my brother gave me full reigns to decorate his living room and it has been so much fun!!! I could never major in interior design or anything but I do love decorating and coming up with ideas on my own. I've been thinking what I could do though for my brother...most of his house is filled with red...and I like that color BUT its been so over used lately that I wanted to see something fresh and new...so here are some items that I've picked out...



Hamptons Retreat

















I hope he is happy with the out come!!! I'll have to take pictures and post when its all done. Anyways, I'm so tired tonight. I was sick all weekend and called in work sick yesterday even. Tonight, I worked on a wedding scrapbook with a friend. Makes me really want to get back into it but I really don't have the funds to get into it right now.

Me and James have been browsing houses/apartments lately and I'm getting excited about moving and being married. Thankfully, with the economy being the way it is renting has become a lot cheaper then it was a year ago.

Well that's it for tonight...this sleepy girl is going to bed.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I agree...there is way too much red. I like what you picked out!