Lots of stuff going on...

It's been over a week since I've blogged. Which is not like me...I'm usually addicted to blogging. Lots of stuff going on though. Mostly bad which is sad to say. Thankfully, God has helped me through and things are looking better.

My grandmother had open heart surgery last week. We thought it wouldn't be anything to worry about SINCE she's had it once before. Unfortunately, they had to repair more then one valve and so it caused her to be in surgery longer to be expected. Which led to more and more problems. The doctors are not optimistic. Today she is doing her second round of dialysis. We hope it will help. We're praying for a full recovery. I'm sad to think I might never talk to her again. Who will play Yahtzee with me for hours? Who can I call that will talk to me for hours? Who will help me cook and give me recipes? Who will cut coupons for me? Who will call me shorty...knowing I'm a foot taller then her ;) ? Who will be my grandma grunt? More then anything though my grandpa depends on her since he can't walk and is wheel chaired bound. I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst as they say...

So 156 days till I get married. Me and James went and look at a place last night. It was really nice and everything I want. A little high in price but doable. Location isn't the greatest. It could be a winner though. We still have a few months though so we'll see what James decides on. Money woe's are the biggest worry and stress these days. However, even though we have to sacrifice the big and small things these days...it'll all pay off eventually. I'm just thankful for a great job and that we have the money to get James back into school this Fall semester. Count your blessings!!!

Anyways, I lost 8 pounds last week. I was pretty excited about...heck I'm still excited about it. I need to lose a lot more though...and I WILL!!! I have been kind of slacking this week. Still sticking to my diet but haven't had much time to exercise which is the key for me. With my grandmother and then bubba coming home this week I've been busy.

I'm so excited James is home though. Saturday we are going to finish getting furniture and then putting it all together. I'll definitely post pictures and see what ya'll think. I may not have a degree in interior design but it doesn't take rocket science to put together a room. However, some people just lack creativity.

No comments: