We got them!!!

We got our wedding bands today!!!
There is no backing out now...haha


Here is what I picked out


and what James picked out


Its fun picking out anything with diamonds :) haha

Wow I'm so tired tonight. Thankfully I finished the scrap booking project I've been working on with my friend from work tonight. I'm so happy with the outcome. We did a great job if I do say so myself!!!

Other then that I've gotten a million phone calls and text messages over wedding plans. My maid of honor is planning a fabulous shower here in Fayetteville and she emailed me tonight showing me a picture of my cake...

How awesome is this???

I'm so thankful for all my friends and family who have been helping me and James out with all the wedding stuff. It has been so stressful and its not going to get any easier any time soon. I just don't know how these girls plan and get married in like 2-3 months. CRAZY to me but I'm a perfectionist so that's my problem. The whole looking for a place to live and moving process is stress alone...especially since we really have no clue on what our future income will be once James starts school in the fall again. Oh well I know it'll all fall into place!

So tomorrow is food day at work and I'm super excited to make my famous double chocolate brownies and pigs in a blanket...mmmm....can't get any better then that! Oh and I won't be posting my brownie recipe...secret recipe :)



1 comment:

Anna said...

1) AWESOME cake! Pink and green, woohoo!

2) Beautiful rings! :-)

3) I NEED YOUR SECRET BROWNIE RECIPE!