Tag

The Game of Tag about your MAN:


1. Who is your man? James
2. How long have you been together? Almost 2 wonderful years...
3. How long did you date? We dated for about 1 and half years and then have been engaged for over 6 months.
4. How old is your man? He's 22
5. Who eats more? I think I can safely say James does.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did...and it totally caught me off guard. While we were in the car going to a Halloween party.
7. Who is taller? Ha James would like to think we are the same height but I think Ms. Mary is an inch taller.
8. Who sings better? Idk...I am not much of a singer (only when I'm by myself) so I'll give it to James.
9. Who is smarter? Definitely James!
10. Whose temper is worse? Ummm.......probably James...haha...sorry baby doll!!!
11. Who does the laundry? Ha, well even though we don't live together I do James often...but my mom still does mine most of the time...I know...terrible.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Not me :) !!!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Umm...I sleep with Sophie...and she sleeps on the left and I sleep on the right...haha.
14. Who pays the bills? Its split right now...but I am the one that manages the money mostly right now.
15. Who is better with the computer? James...for sure after spending 30 minutes last night trying to figure out how to load a freaking font on my computer and having to call James.
16. Who mows the lawn? Um the lawn mower guy...haha
17. Who cooks dinner? Me - always me!
18. Who drives when you are together? James - he thinks I can't drive
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever pulls out their cards first.
20. Who is most stubborn? I would say James - he would probably say me!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I'm thinking me. I don't like fighting so I always apologize first.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My family is closer so we see them more but we try to visit Nashville as often as possible.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me!
24. Who asked who out? Definitely James...I wouldn't have the guts!
25. Who proposed? Of course James did!
26. Who is more sensitive? I would say James...haha...he's gonna kill me for saying that.
27. Who has more friends? Me - but don't girls usually have more friends?
28. Who has more siblings? James because he has 1 full brother and 3 step brothers and then 1 full sister and 1 step sister. I only have my booby :)
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I like to think that maybe I do - but I'm really working on being the good submissive soon to be wife I should be.

Ok so I have another budget buster for those girls out there like me who have curly coarse unmanageable hair. I know how everyone LOVES chi's and blah blah blah...well I have to say that I bought this straightener 5 years ago and it was the greatest thing I had ever found. I bought it at Wal-Mart for $25 and well it finally went out on me and I bought a new one...which is better then the 1st. So instead of spending over $100 on a chi I spent $25 on something I vow to be 100% better. Promise you this!!!! So try the Remington Wet 2 Dry

No comments: