Shopping and working on invitations...

Today was a pretty good Saturday. I went shopping with my mom and got some cute stuff plus my Easter dress that I'm totally pumped about finding on sale. Here are some things I got...


I got this dress in navy blue. Its a lot longer on me then this model which is surprising considering I'm so tall!!! Totally cute though!

Blue shorts that were on sale at Old Navy :) $15 woo woo!!!
White cami with a cute cut out back. $12 at Old Navy

Gold Sandals from Old Navy as well. $10

Another pair of sandals but these are from Wal-Mart for $10.

I couldn't find my Easter dress I bought today online so maybe next week I'll get a picture wearing it. It's cute though and I had a coupon so it was originally $65 and I got it for $20. I did pretty good on savings today :) . Yay for me!!!

I also went tanning at Posh and I tried out these new high pressure beds today. Supposedly you'll get your base tan in 2-3 sessions. So we'll see if its true...it better for the price it costs to tan in these beds. The bed itself though is awesome it has like 4 levels of face tanners, mp3 hook up, voice activated, water misting, air conditioning...should I go on??? Haha... Take a look at these though...
Pretty cool looking huh??? Cancer at its finest.

I also got started on my invitations tonight and I can't wait to see the end product!!! They are going to be awesome!!! I won't finish them any time soon though...fyi. Oh and as far as the whole calligraphy thing...well wouldn't you know my own mother does it. So guess who is gonna do it for her only daughter??? Lol Yay for my mommy!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's hilarious that your mom knows how and you didn't even know! Cute finds today.

Anna said...

Hahahaha. I'm glad you discovered that your own mother does calligraphy!

And I love the caption on the tanning bed... ;)