Summer is almost here!!!

I'm so ready for the summer to be here. School will be over for most of my friends graduating so that means they are all moving back. Tons of weddings going on. Our wedding showers will be coming up. I'm planning a girls camping and canoeing trip. Road trips. Oh and so much more!!!

This coming month alone is going to be packed and I can't wait!!! Yay!!! Anywho, I'm so proud of myself...I've been sticking to my diet and working out 2-3 hours a day. Have to thank my new best work out partner Masara. She's exactly what I needed...someone that is hardcore and will motivate me to go every day. I love exercising though...I feel so good when I'm done. Usually I just come home after work and make a huge dinner for me and James and then we sit and watch tv all evening.

So I've lost 4 pounds since last Friday...and I can't wait to see how much weight I've lost this coming Friday...we'll see if all my hard work has paid off :) . Well anyways I think I'm gonna go to sleep since I have another busy day ahead. Night ya'll!!!!!!!!

No comments: