Saturday is car day....

Things are falling into place nicely. I have the BEST moh EVER!!! I've finally gotten all my addresses and names ready for the first shower. Michelle is definitely planning an awesome shower and I'm so glad I don't have to do ANYTHING...haha! With the wedding stuff...I have my hands full. As it becomes closer and closer I have more and more stuff to do. I have no idea how these girls who have like 3 or 4 months to plan do it all in that time frame. Crazy!!! But anyways...I'm super excited about the shower in Fayetteville. I'll probably be more nervous at the 2 showers in Nashville...just because I won't know most of the people that come...and opening gifts from people you don't know is awkward!!!

So tomorrow is Easter and my moms birthday!!! I think after church we'll go to my grandparents and make a big Easter dinner. I will be the one cooking though this time! Yay! I just love cooking...I should of went to cooking school. Haha... My cousin Veronica is at a cooking school in Korea as I type! I should of had her do the catering for the wedding...lol!

Ok, well thats all I have to say this morning...pretty boring Saturday. I'm getting my oil changed and going to clean the inside...eek. Its an all day project...if you only could see...

No comments: