What I made last night...

So I decided to try out some new recipes this week...all from Kelly's Korner. So here is what I made first!!! James loved it but I think next time I would change a couple of things. That's what makes a real cook...taking some else's recipe and doing your own version that fits you and your family. I just love trying new things though! :)

Chicken Breast Supreme
Ingredients:


4 chicken breasts
4-8 strips of bacon
16 oz sour cream
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of sliced mushrooms
1 jar of dried beef (this is found near tuna or spam)


Wrap the chicken in bacon and put in pan




Mix up all the other ingredients. Tear up the dried beef into small pieces (this is what gives the meal the real flavor)



Pour mixture over chicken and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours

1 comment:

Anna said...

OMG. It's only 9:15am and I'm drooling. How many calories is THIS?!