Wedding Stress

I would say probably I have a melt down like once a month about wedding stuff. However, they are becoming more frequent. I've been thinking about all the stuff that we have left to pay for and then all the things we have left to do. I do think I'm on track as far as getting stuff done but as it gets closer there is more and more stuff that has to be done. I know it'll all get done but sometimes it can be overwhelming thinking about it all. I just want everything to be perfect and its one of the most important days of my life and one of those things I'll always remember.

There are just things that I cannot control and I have to tell myself to breath...haha! There are always family tensions and then you have people that you depend on and they don't come through. It can make the nicest girl turn into bridezilla. :)

The thing I'm most stressed about right now is the actual time the wedding is starting. I really wish we could push it later in the day but I really have NO choice right now. The chapel is completely booked all other times and the church doesn't allow anything to go on past 5 p.m. I really just need to let it go though...it's NOT that big of deal and I'm stressing over NOTHING!

Anyways, I did walk 6 miles today at Lake Fayetteville so at least I got to sweat out some of that stress!!!

No comments: