Easter and wedding stuff...





I have been meaning to post these Easter pictures but just now getting to it. I wish I got a better picture of my dress...it was cute but too many people around at church to get a better picture. I also love how it looks like I'm strangling James...haha. Oh and I had to post my last Easter basket from my mommy :( . Very me though...all PINK!!!

So I have no idea if you guys saw my wedding cake me and mom Jenny decided on...its on the side but I never really talked about it. Here it is...



It's gonna be gorgeous!!!

So anyways...I looked all day for bridesmaids shoes and found nothing!!! I told Michelle my MOH to start looking for me but I think she is totally consumed with bridal shower planning. I keep telling myself...its ok I have 5 more months but dang its going so fast. Every time Friday rolls around I'm like "its Friday already?" haha thats how fast its going. I have a lot of stuff left to do for the wedding and I find myself getting into more and more projects. Like making little girl dresses to sell, getting ANOTHER part time job, helping a friend with scrapbooking project, and ect. I haven't even touched my invitations today that I NEED to be working on. Ugh

Oh and guess what ya'll!!!! Your not going to believe this BUT I'm actually going to try on wedding dresses this Saturday. Well ONE dress in particular...the "it" dress I'm hoping. Its everything I want but I don't know how it will look. Here it is...


Ohhh how I'm dreaming my big boobs will look fine in this dress. :)

No comments: