Please pray for me...

What a night...
My heart is torn tonight with family burdens. Its sad that you have to get lawyers to pay for your own fathers head stone because his own brother and sister stole all his assets because they are greedy. Its sad that you have to get lawyers to be able to see your own child. Why are people so evil and mean in this world??? I don't understand. It's hurtful when your only trying to do the right thing and you still get knocked down and falsely accused. The only thing I can tell myself tonight is that God is in control. Trust in Him. He never fails! I'm not going to let anyone steal my joy. I will continue to pray for those who hurt me. No matter what they try to do or say about me I will be ok for God is on my side. How can I lose with Him on my side??? I can't!!! :)
Praise God

No comments: