DOING GREAT!!!

Well I can't believe it but I've actually worked out every day this week so far...one day to go...I'll be so happy if I make it a whole work week exercising! My goal is to work out 5 days a week. I'm still doing good on my diet as well. I'm just so determined this time around and I can't wait to have my "after" photos some day!!!! :)

Well work is basically all I do now...that and exercise...haha. So not a whole lot to talk about. Tonight, I do have my bible study with Rachel. Tomorrow, I'm going to dinner with my good friend and bridesmaid McKenna...can't wait for that...she's been in Little Rock for med school so I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. James will be out of town till Sunday on a business trip...I was going to go but I just can't imagine spending half my weekend gone when I have so much to do here. My car has some tlc that needs to be done. I need to go shopping for an Easter dress. I have some wedding stuff to do. Oh and so much more!

I am just so happy right now btw!!! I have the joy of the Lord in my heart!!! There are so many things that can get us down with the economy and just life in general. We can't worry about it though but have faith in God and trust that He will take care of us. It's hard not to carry the stress of the world on our shoulders...but the great thing is that we don't have to!!! We can give it all to God!!! So I hope all of ya'll have the joy of the Lord in your heart as well!!! There is nothing better or more satisfying!!! :)

No comments: