What a Monday...

Today has to be one of the longest days I've had in a while. It started by getting up at 3 a.m. and doing my paper route. Then to the gym. Then to work. Now, I'm at James since he had to borrow my car and I refuse to drive his jeep all the way to my house in Goshen. I'm thinking sleep sounds pretty good right about now. Especially since I have to do it all over again tomorrow.

I did very well on my diet today also...plus an hour at the gym! Yay for me...I've got to hit the gym harder tomorrow though. No playing around...the clock is ticking. 194 days now...haha. Soon it'll be 5 months till...still hasn't really sunk in all the way though. Right now I'm just trying to make it day by day paying for all this wedding stuff and getting into shape. As this point there's nothing more I can do but trust God to provide for everything. Thankfully, He's blessed me and James with full time jobs and 2 part time jobs...soon to be 3 part time jobs. I've also been making little girl dresses for a little extra cash. I made some for Melissa one of my managers at JB. Wait till you see her girls in them!!! Super cute!!! Anyways, as you can see me and James are very busy with work right now. I'll be glad when all this wedding stuff is over with. Don't get me wrong...I love this part of my life...and I LOVE planning this wedding!

Anywho, my invitation paper and supplies will be coming in a few days and I can't wait!!! Knowing me I'll start immediately on getting them done...haha. I'm such a planner and way ahead of the game. However, if you can believe this...I'm so far ahead of schedule but one thing I'm kinda behind on...I haven't gotten my dress or EVEN went dress shopping!!! I know the dress I want but I haven't even tried it on and might not even like it once I try it on. I think the main reason for this is because I want to lose some weight before shopping. But I must force myself to get my dress by May. So I don't have much longer to get that done eek!

Well I can't wait to show ya'll my invitations!!! I think I might be more excited about the invitations then the dress...haha! I'll be posting in a few days with them so stay tuned! :)

No comments: