This week is going slow...

So its Wednesday but it feels like it should be a Friday. Blah!!!! What a day...with being late to work because my alarm didn't go off and then having MAJOR problems with payroll fixing my check. Anyways, did anyone watch Biggest Loser last night? I didn't even know it came on last night so I'm pissed...I knew the new season was going to start this month but I didn't know so soon! This season is going to be AWESOME!!!!! Can't wait...

Ok so I'm super excited this weekend because I'm going to go see two movies I've been really really wanting to go see...and those are Marley and Me AND Bride Wars. I'll let you know how they are.

Well, I don't have much to say this posting...I'm so full I can barely think...haha...me and James just went to Mamma Fu's...YUMMO!!! If you haven't tried it then you definitely should...its in Bentonville.

Speaking of food...I am totally going to make myself exercise every day till the wedding day...starting tomorrow...lol

No comments: