275 OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg so it just hit me...the wedding is getting closer and closer....and I'm so excited!!!!!!!! I know I know...I'm crazy...some people might think thats a long time from now but its NOT me...it's going by so fast and before I know it it'll be here :) !!!!!! Yay!!!!!!
Anywho...I'm so ready for this weekend to be here...work has been dragging by this week. I'm still getting over this whole flu/cold thing I have and I have absolutely no energy and I'm going through a box of kleenexs by the hour. Since I've been not feeling the greatest lately I haven't seen James hardly at all. I miss him :(

So since I have no money anymore because it all goes to wedding stuff I'm having serious shopping withdraw symptoms...haha. I've been wanting some new shoes, a coach purse, and various other items. What I would do for a new purse....I want one of these....


I've been wanting this coach purse for a while...

This is a new Dooney & Bourke bag I'm in LOVE with

No comments: