Ready for the weekend!!!!!!!!!

Good news!!! Harper had a great day today and she is well on her to being able to go home. You know when things get hard and we tend to feel sorry for ourselves and get depressed that's the BEST time to look at your blessings. Kelly (Harper's mom) has a prayer blog and not only does she have a list of women praying to get pregnant she also has a list of women praying for a spouse. It made me realize how much I've taken James for granted. He is so amazing and he would do anything for me. I prayed my whole life for him and thankfully I didn't have to wait till I'm 30 or 40 to find him. I'm so ready to be Mrs. Arnold!!! :)

We meet the caterer tomorrow so I'm excited about that. I have lots of questions and details I want to go over so hopefully she's prepared...haha. Now, the only thing I really have left to get is my dress...dun dun dun...I feel the clock counting down on that one. I'm just dreading it because I'm not at my ideal weight. So I'm going to try to put it off till April or May. Anyways, other then that we don't have anything planned this weekend. We're trying to save all our money right now so we probably won't be going out and doing much this weekend. Lucky James is going to the Razorback basketball game Saturday night with his cousin Paul.

Well tomorrow is FRIDAY....YAY! It's been a long week and I'm ready for a couple days off to spend time with my honey doo! Woo Woo!!!

No comments: