Finally all better!

So after days and days of being in bed sick with the flu I'm pretty much back to normal. Yay!!! Thankfully I got lots of sleep and am definitely feeling rested. Anyways, not much to post about tonight. I've been watching My Big Fat Redneck Wedding on CMT all evening...they are having a marathon...haha! Seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen...like I've seen rednecks but this takes it to a WHOLE other level. I couldn't imagine having a mudding themed wedding, marrying my brother, or having a beer pyramid cake. Thankfully I'm a little bit more civilized...haha!

As far as wedding planning goes...this month I'll determine the menu we're gonna have. We have an appointment with Thetford Photography on Friday. This will be our 2nd photographer...and I'm hoping we can keep this one under $2,000. I've also been thinking about what kind of wedding band James and I want, if we're going to have a videographer, and what kind of flowers I want for the reception. I've decided I'm going to do my own flowers...I know I can do the bouquets but I'm not sure if I can do the tall centerpieces I'm thinking of. I've been watching all kinds of flower arranging how to videos...haha...so watch me order all these flowers and they come dead or don't come in time....or most likely...me "think" I can do it and last minute I realize I'm in over my head. The great thing is that me doing my own flowers will cost under $300 and if I got the same thing at a florist it would cost me $2000 if not more. HUGE savings!!!! Ok enough about wedding stuff...I'm sure I've bored you enough. :)

Prayer Requests : Mymom still hasn't found a job so pray that she can find something in the next month.

No comments: