I can't think of a title....




Here's the bridesmaid dresses that I'm 99% sure I'm choosing. Not only have I changed my mind a million times on photographers and caterers...but I've also changed my color theme from yellow to purple to NOW brown and pink....haha...I know I know...I need to make a decision and stick to it. Now that I've decided my wedding colors I need to decide if I'll have all brown bridesmaids dresses or all pink bridesmaids dresses or mix. Michelle my MOH thinks she should wear pink and the other girls wear brown. I like that idea but indesisive me will change my mind a few times before I completely make my decision. I never realized how bad I was about making decisions...especially when that is my pet peeve about other people...lmao...weird??? I know! James pointed this out to me though and now I'm going to TRY to make a decision and stick to it since thats the part that stresses him out.

So has anyone taken full advantage of this sucky economy??? I know all we hear about is the unemployed and the high prices of everything....BUT one thing that is positive is for those who are wanting or looking to buy a house. Its definitely a buyers market right now...and these new subdivisions are sitting vacant. Soooo what does this mean??? They are leasing them at CHEAP prices with the option of lease to buying. Every month I've been watching how the prices are lowering and lowering...which might not be good for everyone BUT for me its AWESOME. I'm really hoping me and James can get a house rather then rent an apartment. Apartments are so small and it just doesn't feel like a home. Either way though....it'll work out and I'll be happy with what we have.

In other news....baby Harper should make a full recovery from everything and I'm so happy God has answered so many of our prayers. I can't wait to see that sweet baby in all her cute dresses. Makes me want a baby :( .....haha....just kidding! Someday...but not anytime soon!

No comments: