Praise Him!

I'm am so freaking happy! There are a few things that I've been stressing over and praying to God about and it just amazes me how He works everything out. You would think that I would never doubt or question Him and what His plan is but I'm only human and every day its a challenge and I have to work at trusting Him and knowing that he has a plan that's far better then anything I could ever imagine for myself. God is so good and I'm so blessed!

Anyways, my bridesmaid dress for my friend Danni's wedding got ordered today so I'm excited to see how it fits and everything. I'm really excited to go to my friends weddings this year and see what they have planned and maybe even get some ideas for mine :) . James mentioned to me today if we were going to take communion after our vows or do the sand thing or even light the candles. I have NO clue really what I want to do...or if I want to do any of that. I've also been trying to get some ideas on invitations...I know I'm definitely going to do my own and use the brown and pink colors. I'm also excited to lay out a menu for our reception on Friday. Fun Fun!!!

No comments: