Sometimes its just hard to be nice...

Satan sure has been attacking me this week....I'm trying to keep my cool though and let things slide. Its so hard though...sometimes you just want to tell people to go where the sun don't shine...lol. Thankfully though I haven't done that :).... he he he...yet anyways!



So my bible studies got cancelled this week and I sure wanted to go...I needed it...blah! I'm ready for good weather...I'm tired of the cold/ice/snow. I haven't been on my diet this week or gotten to exercise. I haven't been able to see James. I haven't been able to sleep in my own bed or be home. ALL because of the weather!!!!

On a positive note...I'm getting married to the most amazing guy in 255 days!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll get to see him before that though...haha.

No comments: