Of course I would get sick the days I'm off....

So everyone has been sick around me and I just thought I got off without getting sick...but nope...it caught up with me. The weather has been so nice this weekend and I had a lot of plans but instead I'm home in bed. I feel like I'm getting worse every day...but hopefully it'll take a turn today and I'll start to feel better.

Anyways, I can't believe its already 2009 and I know this year is just going to fly by. It already has...but I'm ready for it to...because one of the most important days of my life is this year and I can't wait!!! I still sit here and think to myself, "OMG I'm getting married"....and I feel like the 2nd part of my life will begin. I just can't wait to be married and have children!!!

Oh and good news....my best friend Michelle got accepted to nursing school and starts tomorrow. She will be finished in December so its a pretty fast paced program. I'm so excited for her though and especially thrilled that she'll be moving back to Fayetteville afterward. Only a little sad about the fact I won't get to see her as much since she'll be so busy with school.

No comments: