Sooo frustrated!!!!

I'm so frustrated with my weight!!!!!! Ahhhh why can't I be a size 2 and eat all the funk food I want???? It really sucks when all your friends are skinny like that too....and I wouldn't be sooo worried about it if I didn't have 2 weddings to be in. One of my really good friends sent me an email today of the bridesmaid dresses and they are cute and will look flattering for any size BUT I wanted to loose weight before I buy mine...and she wants us to buy them NOW...and the weddings not till June...so I'm freaking out. What sucks even more is her maid of honor is like a freaking size double zero...she never ate a piece of cake in her life...so naturally I hate her...lol. I'm just going to pray that I don't have to buy my dress till like the month before.

So not only am I frustrated...I'm also stressed. I have my own wedding stuff to figure out and then I have all these other weddings and with those come showers and parties....ahhhhhhhhh. This is supposed to be the best time of my life!!!??? Haha...ya I dunno about that. I can't think of whats more stressful...money problems or weight problems. So speaking of money...our photographer is going to be a LOT more then what I had planned...so now I really need a part time job. I know God will work everything out but at the same time its hard not to stress. Why can't life be easier???

No comments: