Things are going to change...

So today I was thinking about how things are going to change when me and James get married. Not like anything life changing...haha. But like the little things. Some things we are totally a like but in other ways we are so opposite. For example...don't laugh...but peanut butter.


James likes...

I like...
Now, I know this is minor...and we can buy both...but what kind of person likes Peter Pan??? Ugh it doesn't even taste right. Ok so enough about peanut butter. It's interesting to learn how other people were raised. For instance...we NEVER EVER EVER leave food out. If its opened or left overs we put it immediately in the fridge. James...not so much. He leaves left overs, butter, syrup, and other condiments out all day. My mom would have a heart attack haha. I'm not bashing James or saying its wrong how he does things. Just different from me :) . I love him...even though he eats Peter Pan Peanut Butter.

I also was thinking how I'll get to see him every night and wake up with him. Oh how I can't wait. I love him soooo much and the best is only to come!!!!

Ok so that was my randomness for today...

No comments: