Tomorrow is Friday!!!! Yippeeeee!!!!

The weeks are flying by and I can't catch a breath it seems. The weekends come as fast as they go. I'm getting anxious and excited about my best friends wedding coming up in a few weeks as well. However, not only that but this weekend I'm going to get my wedding dress :) yay!!!! Woo Woo!!!! I couldn't be more excited about this weekend. Spending time with my family and James.

I have a to-do list a mile long of wedding stuff:

  • Finish Invitations
  • Order Danni's Bridesmaids Dress
  • Find Bridesmaids Shoes
  • Get Flower Girl Measurements
  • Make Flower Girl Dress
  • Finish Guest Lists and Addresses
  • Find Wedding Shoes
  • Book Rehearsal Dinner
  • Make Rehearsal Dinner Invitations
  • Rent Tuxes
  • Order Flowers
  • Rent Reception Linens and Decor
  • Finalize Details for Fayetteville Shower
  • Book Hair and Makeup for Wedding Day
  • Buy Bridesmaids Gifts
  • Get Name Change Kit

And the list just goes on...thankfully I have 99% planned out its just a matter of DOING IT!

No comments: