Running Running Running...

Oh so sad James is getting on his flight to North Carolina as I type. It sucks being apart for days at a time. I guess I should enjoy my time alone since one day coming soon we'll always be together ;) . He's a groomsmen in our friends wedding and I so wanted to go with him but since I'll be leaving in a few weeks for a wedding I'm in and taking off work and everything I didn't think I should.

So I've gotten back to running again. About 2 summers ago when I lost a lot of weight it was all because of running every day. There is NO better exercise then this for ME. I definitely lose the most weight running then I do with any other exercising. Plus running is good for EVERYTHING. It tones EVERYTHING!!! I just need to work on building my stamina up again. I love running outside but hate it on a treadmill. Which is usually opposite for most people. I guess because when I'm on a treadmill I watch the time go by.

Anyways, that's it for now...I gotta get back to work!!!

No comments: