A few of my favorite

Since I'm on the diet and health kick I thought I would blog about what things I love best while working out or just being on a diet right now. These things are my favorite right now.





What's a diet with out a food scale??? This is something that I think is a necessity. Especially when your doing portion control and calorie counting. You have no idea what you should be really eating until you get a food scale. You might be shocked!
My favorite snack is wheat crackers with some laughing cow cheese. I'm getting my calcium and it tastes like cheese whiz...not kidding. I think we all love some cheese whiz ;)

I just started taking these AcaiBerry supplements. You should read up on these. The Acai Berry has a long list of uses and benefits. It's mostly a detox and energy booster. We'll see if they help any in the next few weeks...I'll let ya know.

I LOVE getting me some cold smartwater when I go to the gym. James laughs at me because he thinks I'm ridiculous getting this kind of water...mainly because its expensive. I really honestly do think it tastes better though. I think all brands of water taste different...so each to their own.

I'm not going to call it the Bible but my food journal is with me daily. Writing down what I eat and recording goals and accomplishments really keeps me accountable and motivated.

My nike shox get me through walking 6 miles a day without my feet being sore. I love them not only because they are comfortable and pink but because they have a place for me....

That's right...my apple chip that I connect my ipod to. This has got to be one of the coolest and smartest things EVER. Not only does it tell you how far you've walked/ran but it tells you how many calories and then you can even get sound tracks from itunes with like Lance Armstrong motivating you. Its pure genius!!!

What's a apple chip with out the ipod??? I'm loving the new ipod touch. Apple just keeps getting better and better with their products. Can't wait to see what's next!

Ok, here's my last thing. I don't have it yet but I so so want this badly. It's called a bodybug and the Biggest Loser contestants use these. Let me tell you about them...its real simple. It records the calories you've consumed and the calories you've burned. Their whole moto is "weight loss made easy" and the simple known fact you have to burn more then you consume to lose weight. Only downside is that these puppies cost $350. Ya...I know...YIKES!!!

Well there you have it ya'll. My favorite weight loss things right now.

No comments: