Sick but still going to start... (WARNING PICTURE OVERLOAD)

Oh I know you've been in anticipation waiting to see what I'm starting today!!! Well its going to be very personal and very real. I'm starting an online diet and I'll put weekly pictures up of myself. I'll post what I've ate that day and what I did for exercise. This is my last resort to getting in wedding day shape. I'm on the LGN (LOOK GOOD NAKED) diet as our marriage counselor calls it...haha! No, but seriously I have to order my dress in May so I'm hoping that I can lose at least a size by the end of May. My goal is to be a size 10/12 by my wedding. I'm not really so worried about actual weight number as I am in size number lol. So I'm starting at size 18/16...lately more so 18 :/ eek! So they say you have to lose 25 pounds to lose a size. Which means I need to lose 75-100 pounds to be at my goal size.


Now, I've been sick all weekend and still sick today...which I'm pretty mad about because I missed work today AND I won't be able to exercise today. I probably won't feel like exercising tomorrow either. However, I'm not letting that stop me from starting my diet today. The diet I'm doing is more of calorie restricting rather then being on the no carb diet or any other kind of diet. I am going to stick with eating less then 1200 calories a day for now.


I'm hoping that this blog will help others also in wanting to lose weight. I'll be posting healthy recipes on here as well and showing everyone that healthy doesn't mean depriving yourself of the things you like. I have all the knowledge in the world on calories and nutrition from my trainer and gym and I've been practicing cooking healthy dinners for months but now I'm actually going to stick to it and put all that knowledge to work! So starting today...here's my before picture and what I've ate today.



WEEK 1
BEFORE
(putting these pictures up was NOT easy)





Breakfast
2 eggs
1 piece of toast w/ butter and jelly
Total calories: 310


Lunch
Peaches Fruit Cup
Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers: Ziti & Meat Sauce
Total Calories: 390


Dinner

Baked Catfish
Green Beans
Total Calories: 120



OK, there you have it...what I ate today and my week 1 pictures. I never want to look at those pictures again btw...ugh! Anyways, enough of that!

I got an email from McKenna one of my bridesmaids and her dress came in today and she sent me a picture and look how super cute she is and the dress is :)


Also here are some pictures of Dannielle's Bridal Shower that I went to on Saturday...



The bakeware set I got her :)
You can tell how sick I was that day...I was so pale looking...

Well, that's all for tonight...till tomorrow...
Align Left

No comments: