Snowing???

Wow I cannot believe its almost April but I sit here watching a blizzard outside. I'm so ready for nice warm weather too! I've had enough time stuck inside doing nothing to last me for a while. Me and James have been so bored ALL day. Eating and watching tv....haha! Poor James...he got hurt on his paper route and we think he broke his foot/ankle. Its so swollen and bruised all the way down his foot. Unfortunately, we haven't gone to the Doctor because we are waiting on his insurance to come through so we can go and have it x-rayed without having to foot the bill...ugh. Pray though that its not broken! I did his paper route this morning in the rain...not fun let me tell you. It makes me appreciate him 20 times more for all he does every day. So ya not looking forward to snow and cold in the morning...or the BIG huge newspapers I have to deliver.

Anyways, enough complaining! I am happy to say that James had a great sells week and he's doing so great at his evening part time job. So so proud of him!!! I also got all my invitation supplies ordered and finished today. Now I can't wait till they come in!!! Woo Woo!!! I'm actually pretty anxious to get started. Everyone keeps telling me that I might have taken on more then I can chew...but I think I can handle it ;) !!! I know I got the DIY bride in me!!!

Well happy snow day to everyone!!! Gotta get to bed so I can wake up at 2 a.m. for this paper route!!! Woo Woo can't wait to get out in the cold wet snow in the early morning!!!

No comments: