It's hard to be honest some times...

Ok, wow what a bad bad day on my eating habits. I set my self for failure today. I didn't take the time to make breakfast at home. Then, I figured I already made one mistake I guess the rest of the day is ruined. However, I'm going to be honest with myself and YOU guys and tell you what I ate today and how many calories.


Breakfast
(McDonald's)
Sausage Biscuit w/egg
Hashbrown
Calories: 660

Lunch

SmartOne Lasagna
Calories:400

Dinner
(Sonic)
Bacon Toaster Sandwich
Tator tots
Calories: 776

Total Calories: 1836

See people that's what happens with you eat out and eat fast food. Thankfully, I did eat my smartone at lunch...haha. ONE good thing I did do. I have to tell myself though when I make a mistake not to make the rest of the day a mistake. That only leads to you feeling like a failure and wanting to ruin the whole week and you tell yourself you'll start over on Monday...and well it never happens...believe me...it never happens! Tomorrow is a new day and its going to be great! No cheating and NO fast food!

***I know James your going to give me hell after you read this...

No comments: