One of those weeks...

This week has been one of those...where your whole world can fall apart before you know it. I continue to thank God for all I have but He definitely threw me and James a curve ball earlier this week. We're handling it though and trying to keep positive and do whatever we can to make it better. It just makes us draw closer to each other and God.

So I have a bridal shower next Saturday and I'm trying to figure out what to get them from their registry. Well I know what I want to give them BUT I'm telling myself I should find something cheaper...haha! I always take pride on getting the best gift...and going all out.

I'm sad that some of my wedding plans have changed today. We ended up moving the time to 11am and having the reception at noon. It's gonna be a EARLY bird wedding...haha
Thankfully, I got all those details squared away and got our catering contract done today.
Also finalized the date of our first shower which will be on Saturday, June 27th. I'm so glad I have so much of the big things booked and planned. I've found out though that you have to plan some things a year in advance to just get the best location, caterer, and photographer...

Well I'm off to bed....yay for tomorrow being FRIDAY!!!!!!!




No comments: