Sneaky Peek

Look where I went today....hehe....


Yes, my FAVORITE store EVER!!! I absolutely LOVE this place and I could spend probably tons of $$$$$$$ there. Especially this time of year...its like Christmas overload in there but I love it!!! Me and Lori got some super cute ribbon and had a bow made for our tree...here's a sneaky peek of what we got for our group tree...


Well tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm so ready to stuff my face with Turkey and spend time with my family. This will be the last Thanksgiving I'll be single...and speaking of which I'm so sad....because James is going home today to Nashville and I won't see him UNTIL Monday!!!! Hmmm what am I going to do??? Probably be bored....
Oh get this...my trainer Andrew told me to stick to my diet for Thanksgiving...can you believe that??? Haha...he must be crazy...lol. After my session with him last night he went over a new diet plan I need to follow. Its going to be harder then what I'm doing now in that its a lot more scientific with how many carbs, proteins, and fats I should eat daily...but better since I'll be eating 1000 more calories then I am now so I should be fuller. He "says" I am GUARANTEED to lose TWO pounds a week if I stick to eat. So we'll see if this joker knows what he's talking about....
Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

No comments: