Long Tuesday...

No Biggest Loser tonight...ugh :(. Only thing that keeps me going every Tuesday. Haha...well I still have to meet my trainer tonight at least. This week feels long already...thankfully McKenna is coming to town this weekend!!!!! Something to look forward too! YAY!!! I am in desperate need for a girls night out...or just a night out period. I've been stuck at the house for 3 nights in a row now. I have no social life anymore. Mainly, because ALL my friends keep leaving me...moving away. I want to move away...wouldn't that be awesome? Start a new life...new job, new surroundings, and new people. Maybe someday...however, I'd probably hate it and get home sick...haha.

In other news TODAY is the day to vote. I'm wondering who will be our next President...will it change anything...will the economy get better or worse...ect ect. Only time will tell I guess...

Also, my moms company went out of buisness last week and she is yet again jobless. I'm praying that she finds another job SOON and its even better then the last one. So everyone please pray for her. Jobs are always scarce at this time of year and with the economy the way it is...it's just NOT a good time to be looking for a job.

Update on wedding plans....so me and James are deciding on where we want to go for our Honeymoon. We are going to decide on the photographer this month AND we are going to finalize where the reception will be held. I think I've decided I want a simple casual reception. Why have a HUGE reception??? It costs so much money and I'd rather not have to worry about being stressed out because of money and enjoy just the months leading up to the wedding. My wedding dress diet is still going blah....NO WHERE! I need to get motivated....but HOW??? I need my best friend Michelle...thats what helped me last time...it really really helps having a work out buddy and someone to keep you accountable. I should put a ad on craigslist for a workout buddy....haha...

No comments: