Crazzzzzzzzzy Dayyyyyyyy....

Today is one of those days that I want to pull my hair out....its soooo extremely busy at work that you can barely breath. So if anyone has a job that includes doing nothing let me know. I'm interested!!!! :)


Ohhh its Tuesday which means I'll meet with Andrew AND Biggest Loser is on tonight!!! Yeah!!! I'm so proud of myself...I've done pretty good on my diet and I exercised last night...and obviously will do tonight with Andrew. I really want that Biggest Loser cookbook for Christmas!!!! Its supposed to have healthy cheap recipes to make for families...which is right up my alley since I need some new healthy recipes to make me and James. He's pretty sick of baked fish with vegetables...haha!

I need to get busy on my painting projects tonight and finish some things up. I now have 3 projects in the works and 2 of them are for Christmas presents. I'll post some pictures as I get them done.


Ok so mine and James engagement pictures are being done December 12th and I need some ideas on what to wear...like color combos and how I should do my hair....and ect ect. I'm going to get my hair recolored at Pink Papaya this time and I think while I'm there I'm going to check out the eyelash extensions they do.

No comments: