Its November already...

Wow can you believe that its November? This year flew by! So I hope everyone had a good Halloween. Me and James carved pumpkins and watched a scary movie. To my surprise James had NEVER carved a pumpkin before...hard to believe I know...but he did a GREAT job! In other news I got my ring back today...YAY! I have missed it so...haha. Also, my very best friend and MOH got engaged on Friday evening. Its weird but EVERYONE is engaged and getting married. Its exciting to see all my friends growing up and how I've grown up and who we've chosen to spend the rest of our lives with.

So tomorrow is church and then a birthday lunch with my brother. Then I'm going to this bridal show in the afternoon. So a very busy and eventful day tomorrow. I'm definitely NOT ready to go to work on Monday. I really hate working...I complain about it all the time to James also...haha...and the thing is...I'm not going to be able to quit this job ANYTIME soon unfortunately. I don't know if its the actual working or what I do that I don't like. I mean who likes recruiting truck drivers??? Psh NO ONE! I know I know...I'll stop complaining...haha I'm actually really thankful for my job. I'm just lazy...I told James I was made to be a trophy wife...lmao. He agrees though ;).

No comments: