315 more days!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I am thankful for some amazing friends I have. I'm so excited about this upcoming year...with my wedding and a handful of friends weddings. It's going to be filled with showers, dress shopping, and lots of traveling. It's going to go by so freaking fast and I'm just so excited!

After talking to my friend Rachel today about her Prince Charming I realized that his characteristics are just like James. I think EVERYONE should realize that he is out there and there is someone that will tell you you are beautiful every day no matter what you look like, open your car door for you, pull your chair out at a restaurant, and let you pick the movie you want to watch because he loves you and he will do anything to see you happy. I love how James praises me in everything I do and calls me princess. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world and to know that my friend Rachel has that also I'm just so unbelievably happy for her.

I know I know...there are people out there thinking "gag me with a spoon" haha...but its honestly how I feel. I love the women out there that have been married 5, 10, or 50 years and say that they are madly in love with their husbands and love them more now then they ever have. I hope to be like that years from now also. Every day I learn more and more about James and it just makes me love him more and more. I can't wait to be Mrs. Arnold!!!!!!! 315 more days!!!!!

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 1 John 4:18

No comments: