ALMOST FRIDAY...YAY!!!!!!!

Today is one of those days that I feel like I am in a haze. Life is in motion but I'm standing still. Does that make sense? I get like this when everyday seems like the same day... Wake up, shower, eat breakfast, go to work, lunch, get off work, go home, watch tv/surf the internet, and then go to sleep. Nothing really exciting happening and too lazy to do anything...haha. Not motivated to workout, call friends or hangout with them, and its become so bad that I haven't spent that much time with James either. I think I'm getting depressed. Maybe not depressed...but whats a good word for it...ummm...numb??? This is why I NEED to exercise...to get those great endorphans that I'm obviously lacking. I think the majority of it is....I've never worked a full time job and here recently I've taken a break from school and now I feel like BAM BAM I'm in the real world and those fun carefree years are OVER. I miss being in school, football games, sleepovers, and just campus life all together. I don't really even think its about school itself. Its just the thought that I'm an adult and I'm getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like thats a HUGE life changing thing and any change is hard at first...its just something you have to get used to I guess. I remember going through this after high school. I think its just ME and how I deal with change. Like my mom and grandmother are the same way...so maybe its just genetics haha. I am very happy though that I'm engaged and getting married!!!!!!! I just have to get adjusted to it...lol!

So now that I've gotten that off my chest...haha...I can move on to other things.

Tonight I'm going to Jose's to meet work friends for drinks...yay!!! Then tomorrow night my good good friend McKenna is coming home for the weekend from med school so we're supposed to have a girls night. I think James is going home to Nashville this weekend to take care of his grandparents pool since obviously his paw paw cannot since he just had major surgery. So I'm expecting to have a quiet weekend...which is fine since I only get one day off. I hate working for someone because it screws my schedule up BUT I know that someday it'll be me asking them to cover for me so I gotta suck it up...haha.

Also, I got a head start on my christmas shopping. I got my moms gift, grandmothers, and part of James taken care of. I just have my Aunt and brothers to get and I'll be done...well done for the family at least. I'm trying to think if I am going to send christmas cards out this year...and if I'll do a card with James...and what kind of cards I'll do....anyone have any ideas???

No comments: